Glass and the Environment
We are working in many ways to reduce the carbon footprint we are leaving for our future generations by reducing demand for energy and lowerig emissions through recycling and sustainable practices; glass packaging helps preserve the planet.
We feature a line of eco-friendly bottles that use less energy and raw materials to produce.
- All glass is 100% recyclable
- All of our boxes and partition are 100% recyclable
- We recycle all of our out dated, over aged and damaged glass and corrugated.
- We recycle all of our plastic shrink wrap materials.
- Most of our boxes are made from recycled corrugated.
- All in-house paperwork is shredded and used as packing material for small shipments.
- Our tractor trailers are some of the most fuel efficient models available
- We coordinate deliveries to reduce the amount of time a truck is on the road- reducing fuel emissions and energy consumption.
Our primary glass manufacturer holds 2015 Gold Level Certification by Eco Vadis.
We strive to reduce carbon emissions and energy consumption by:
- Ordering a majority of our products from the United States
- Coordinating our shipments from Europe to maximize cargo space, reducing the number of times the ships travel across the ocean.
- Coordinating our local and long haul deliveries thus reducing the number of trucks traveling the highways as well as the hours spent on the road.