There are so many other styles of bottles - ROPP, CT, Stelvin - how do I know what type I need if I want to put a cap on my product instead of a cork?

All of these styles have one thing in common: they take a metal cap to seal them. CT (or continuous thread) is a preformed metal cap. It can be manually screwed onto the bottle, or placed with a machine. An ROPP (Roll on Pilfer Proof, also called RO) requires machinery that forms the threads and attaches it to the bottle. Our newest line of ROPP closure is the Stelvin cap. This is a metal ROPP closure that is longer in length than standard caps.

« Back To FAQs List